January 12, 2009

Destinations

"Do you think we are heading someplace good?
Or do you think we are someplace good already?
And we don't have to travel very far
to get where we already are?"
-Soursob Bob-


It's only 4552km to Uluru.
But the road between two points isn't always straight.
I go around and around and someway I feel that I try to avoid it.
But why?

A: There is no straight roads
B: My bag of golden coins isn't heavy enough
C: I don't know what does Uluru means
D: Or maybe I'm just afraid to reach my destination and to say: Here I am.

Anyway now I hear the call of the ocean and with BoniBoni I climbe on a deck of Oelin. Here on Coral Bay we wait for the south winds to calm down, then we'll sail towards south to Fremantle.
And I hope to find some storytellers, some storytelling events and hear again and maybe speak also myself those magical words: Once upon a time..

No comments: