September 1, 2008

It's time for Ramadan

I organised some of my things in KL and finally Australian immigration officials friendly granted me a one year working holiday visa.. So I took a bus to Meleka to buy a ferry tickets to Sumatra and to enjoy few days a fresh air of a little town.

Now I'm back in KL and celebrate Malaysian 51. independence day and beginning of Ramadan with culture witch capital can offer; In Merdeka cafe I listened stories about sexual rights in Malaysia and history of sexuality in Asia, I hope to see some modern and experimental theatre in KL performing art center and just wander on bookshops looking for Persian poetry..

Tomorrow I'll buy a new shirt. At least I'll comb my hair and wash my face, then I'll knock a door of Indonesian embassy and apply for two months tourist visa.

P.S. I bought a new camera, but from two options I chose the worst one.. OK, I learn something everyday..At least now I know little bit more about digital cameras..

No comments: