August 20, 2008

A chilly morning

I took a bus to Cameron highlands to escape for few days from this hot weather. We drove through rubber and palm trees towards green mountains and tea plantations. I talked with a driver and listened stories about history, farming, illegal immigrants and corruption.
Finally I found a bed in old army barracks and took a sweatshirt from my bag, a shirt witch has been useless so long time. Then I put a pink blanket on my shoulders. O' weather is so nice and so cold!

Day by day and kilometer by kilometer I'm getting nearer to Australia, working and earning some money, but there is still some miles to go. And I start to be little bit worried about my financial situation. So if it has been in your mind to order some story letters, now would be a perfect moment:)

No comments: